[olug] meeting info?

Ryan rps at willconsult.com
Mon Dec 2 22:44:48 UTC 2002

Myself and 1-2 other people are interested in coming down from Sioux City
to your meeting tomorrow night, but since it occupies part of our work day
and our entire evening we like be able to know at least a day in advance if
there is a meeting or not so we can plan a little.  I know some user groups
don't meet much over the holiday season, and I've only been to two of your
meetings so I don't know if you always have a meeting every month?

I checked the front page of the website but no notice there.  There was one
there for last month's meeting.

Hope the list is working ok, I haven't seen any traffic since this morning.

Thanks,
-Ryan