[olug] Next meeting – next Tuesday?

Dan DeVries ddevries at cotse.net
Wed Aug 28 21:48:09 UTC 2002

Gentoo and Newbie that's an oxymoron ...  no one laughed ... ok it
wasn't funny
Actually thats a great Idea.  I learned a lot when I switch to Gentoo (
A long time ago ) for a while but alas compiling everything took too
long for me.
If no one else wants to I might be willing to do a bit regarding Gentoo
but I won't have much time to perfect  it.

social gathering,  Got it ;-)

Dan