[olug] C2 Auditing on RedHat?

Rogers, John C NWD02 John.C.Rogers at nwd02.usace.army.mil
Wed Aug 28 19:35:16 UTC 2002

The only C2 type of auditing of Linux that I know of is the security
enhanced version of Linux from the NSA.

This version audits just about anything and every change or permission that
the system can have done to it.  It is an attempt to build a C2 OS like
Trusted Solaris and the others but has not been certified or tested for C2.

Find it at http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/

Hope it helps,
John