[olug] Exim / SpamAssassin / Cyrus

Jeff Hinrichs JeffH at delasco.com
Mon Aug 12 21:37:04 UTC 2002

Phil,
Your router/transport were very close to what I already had.  It turned
out that I was missing something from my perl installation (rh7.2
perl5.6.1) and when I CPAN'd it things started working again.
(spamassassin -P worked fine, spamc/spamd did not)

 One note, when using an authentication method such as SASL you want to
comment out the check_local_user.  It will always fail - at least in my
setup it did so it fails that router and then just delivers locally
(cyrus/lmtp)

-Jeff
I'll buy the first round of <insert favorite drink/> next time we get
together.