[olug] Exim / SpamAssassin / Cyrus

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at cox.net
Sat Aug 10 05:27:30 UTC 2002

That sounds very, close to what I'm doing: SA 2.31 + Cyrus 2.0.16-5 + Exim
4.05  It's been a bear(SA/Exim Transports) because of my currently limited
experience.   I've got Cyrus/Exim running no prob but I can't seem to hammer
out how to get SA in the mix.   Have you seen Exim-SA?
(http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html)  I keep reading about it and
was toying with the idea of trying it out.

What distro are you using for the OS?

-Jeff