[olug] DIT 1.1GHz Video Setup

Joe Noble noble at flashman.com
Thu Aug 8 22:59:25 UTC 2002

Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply.  The MB is the Gigabyte GA-7VKML.  It has an
integrated video "card".  Windoze reports the video card is a "S3
Graphics ProSavageDDR".  It's supposed to be AGP.  I've found a driver
at the site:

    http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html

I've installed RH7.3 Workstation.  I was hoping someone in Omaha had
already fought this battle with the DIT 1.1GHz machine.

THANKS
-joe-