[olug] this weekend! rubicon

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Tue Apr 2 05:34:18 UTC 2002

On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:49:02 -0500
IrishMASMS at netscape.net (Timothy G. O'Brien) wrote:

|What is the deal?? I new it was coming up but did not know anyone from
here was going..

haha, we'll, I got an advanced ticket and planned on going (didn't really
realize quite how long of a drive it's prolly gonna be though - but I just
got back from driving to CO for spring break, so I'm in the road tripin'
spirit!) for a few months now. my roomate and i were going to drive out,
but he got his car stuck, and when they towed it out they broke some
stuff, so it's probably not 'long road trip' worthy at the moment
unfortunately.  i'm just tryn to figure out if i'm still going or not, but
plan too... though its like the _whole_ weekend. :) but sounds pretty
good!

where you planning on going or anyone else?

|Brian Wiese <bwiese at cotse.com> wrote:
|
|>omg, I can't believe its already here, I don't know if I really have a
|>vehicle even yet or not... anybody else want to go? (sorry, guess this
|>it's a little late/short notice in spreading this info out)
|>
|>http://rubi-con.org/
|>April 5-7, 2002 - Romulus Marriott - Detroit Michigan
|>
|>conference: $40/student ('of life' or whatever, any student)
|>hotel: $70/nite/room
|>
|>runs from Friday at noon till Sunday at 4pm,
|>(so I dunno if I'll be back in time for class on monday morn?)

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
GnuPG = www.unomaha.edu/~bwiese/gpg/bwiese-pubkey.html
          "FREEDOM!"  - Braveheart