[olug] Kylix questions?

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Thu Sep 20 02:34:35 UTC 2001

Thanks for replying Phil. Mark, I'm sorry that I never responded to your
email, things got a little backed up at the office.
It would be great if you could talk about Kylix at the next meeting (Sep
20). I'm not sure if I can make it, I emailed Brian to see if he could
monitor this next meeting. It looks like Phil answered most of your
questions. You will have internet access and a projector to use, as well
as a whiteboard. The meetings usually run from 6:30 ~ 8:00, you can use as
much time as you want! Thanks again

--
Adam Haeder
Technical Coordinator, AIM Institute