[olug] Corel Linux Reformat - Thanks!

Bunnigrrrl bunnigrrrl3 at home.com
Mon Sep 10 20:17:25 UTC 2001

Thanks for all your help! Yes, I have a disk that it can boot with, and it
also tells the computer it has a CD drive (pretty important). Here's one
place I found that has such a boot disk with CD support:
http://home.ptd.net/~don5408/win98/install/clean.html
I really appreciate all the suggestions, and I'll let you know how it goes.

For help contact olug-help at bstc.net - run by ezmlm
(c)2001 OLUG http://www.olug.org