[olug] SANSUG

Timothy G. O'Brien irishMASMS at netscape.net
Sat Oct 27 22:40:25 UTC 2001

Thought some of the OLUG folks would be interested in what the local "SANSUG" is up to. Dave has done some good stuff with Linux/BSD and Snort.

If there is any other Information security types, or just have an interest in/with system & information security - you are welcome to join in the fun.

Irish