[olug] Red Hat upgrade question

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Mon Oct 15 12:20:54 UTC 2001

In that case, you may want to consider building one system and duplicating
the disks.  You can use either dd or the newest versions of Ghost which
recognize and resize ext2 partitions.  I have over 130 production Linux
systems (most are still running RH 6.2) and I don't do a fresh install every
time a disk dies or I add a new system.  I would never get any real work
done if I had to install and configure every system they way I need it.