[olug] Ouch.

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Mon May 21 04:32:36 UTC 2001

As many of you are aware, I've had a rash of hard drive failures that
support the ftp archive. I've temporarily taken the ftp server volume
group offline. It will remain offline until I can purchase more disk(s).
If anyone feels compelled to join forces with me in purchasing new
disk(s) or would like to donate some disk(s) please contact me directly.
I have not lost all of the volume group, but would rather take it
offline until I can get the data mirrored again.... ( 60Gb is a lot to
loose, not to mention I have to take the server all the way down to take
a failed disk out of an array.... Damn AMI megaraid controller.... ;-)

--Thanks for your support! ;-)

Brian Roberson