[olug] IMPORTANT... Olug info...

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Thu May 17 03:55:57 UTC 2001

I've posted this information on the website, but will include the text
here:

The May 17th meeting will be an import OLUG meeting if you are
interested in the OLUG officiation.
At the May 17th meeting we will be taking elections for the majority of
all the official OLUG titles ( Vice President, Treasurer, CTO, Press
Coordinator, etc... ), as well as determining the officiating roles that
are needed in our group. If you are interested in either being a part of
the hierarchy, or just electing the person(s) that get these roles, We
encourage you to come to the May 17'th meeting.