[olug] job announcement

Mark Martin mmartin at amath.washington.edu
Tue May 15 19:09:01 UTC 2001

Okay, here goes...

My company needs a Senior Linux Systems Administrator.  We are a small
but rapidly growing biotechnology firm located in Chicago near the
University of Illinois Chicago campus with a heterogenous network of
Linux (mostly Red Hat and Mandrake), Free BSD, Open BSD, Windows, and
Mac machines, including a Beowulf cluster.  (We will most likely be
building at least one more cluster soon.)  The person we are looking for
would be responsible for all aspects of systems and network
administration and must be capable of taking the initiative in helping
us to develop our computing infrastructure.  Our corporation is composed
almost entirely of scientists and the atmosphere is very relaxed and
informal.

There is additional information about our company on our web site at

http://www.integratedgenomics.com

We will offer a competitive salary to someone with the right skills.  If
you're interested in more information or would like to send a resume,
please feel free to email me or call me at 312-491-0846 ext 281.

Thanks!

Mark
Mark A. Martin					Dept of Applied Mathematics
http://www.amath.washington.edu/~mmartin	University of Washington