[olug] Web Hosting (in Omaha?)

Jon Larsen jlarsen at cas-online.com
Tue May 1 12:25:47 UTC 2001

They are Vhosting.com, out of New York/New Jersey.  I've been trying to
find a telephone number for them, but to no avail. I tried sending a couple
messages to their support email, and when I didn't get a response, I sent
copies to postmaster at vhosting.

Kuro5hin has Vhosting.com listed as a Sponsor, so I'm curious to know
what's going on.

If you want to kill a company quick, cut off the customer service arm I
guess.

Jon L.