[olug] mounting my zip drive

mesc mescie at home.com
Sat Mar 24 03:37:12 UTC 2001

I finally got my zip drive to mount and I thought I'd tell you all how I
did it.All this time through a few mandrake installs including this
version before I had to reinstall it have been /dev/hdc in /etc/fstab in
my cdrom line in /etc/fstab even with scsi emulation for cdrecord,but
for some reason this time I had to have /dev/sda4 in/etc/fstab instead
of /dev/hdc....I don't know why but it did change and after messing with
it for days mesc all it took was that small change in my /etc/fstab.
	Now to figure out why  my cd-rw won't mount ...I get this error with
/dev/scd0 in my cdrom line in /etc/fstab>>mount: /dev/scd0: unknown
device...any ideas out there? :)

			Gary Martin