[olug] Intriguing random hangs! Followup

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Sat Mar 24 02:04:26 UTC 2001

Blaine,
No offense, but I can tell you're not a broke med-school student eating
Ramen for lunch everyday. :) Ha.

Seriously though, I might indeed try to get the bad RAM replaced although
the thought of shipping it back to Ohio doesn't appeal to me.  Plus, I'm
kind of interested in seeing if I can get the patch to work. Thanks.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.