[olug] [Fwd: Tax Status, parent organizations, and more]

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Thu Mar 22 00:09:32 UTC 2001

Received this today from my LUGS mailing list. I thought I would share
it, though Im not really that interested in doing it without ALOT more
help from the group than Im asking for now. Basically, to me, it seems
like overkill for a small LUG. However, I thought some of you might be
interested.

--
"That as we enjoy great advantages from others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously." - Benjamin Franklin, 1742,