[olug] distro

ktb x.y.f at home.com
Wed Mar 14 07:36:30 UTC 2001

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:34:56PM -0600, Adam Lassek wrote:
> mesc wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the url Paul,it had iso's 1,2 and 3 that I need to download,at
> > least I _think_ I need all 3...lol.As for installing after I burn the iso to
>
> I've never actually needed disc three... does it have the deb-src packages or
> something?

I couldn't find a list of packages and in lieu of sifting though the cd I
think I'll offer this tidbit -
http://cdimage.debian.org/faq.html

Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 "Potato"
Official powerpc Binary-3

The Binary-2 and Binary-3 CDs do not contain any "US-sensitive"
software;

Not much info there but you could sift though it for a few clues.
kent

--
 From seeing and seeing the seeing has become so exhausted