[olug] Don't Blame Blaine

Jon thechunk at thechunk.dhs.org
Wed Mar 7 21:22:07 UTC 2001

I am suprised by the disgust to Cox.  I have been very happy with my account through them.  Same day service and all.  I don't use there email.  I guess I do but it isn't the address I give out.  I have Sendmail functioning quite nice behind my firewall and even do a little bit of upstream traffic.  No problems yet.

Just curios does anyone else us a text based email client?
-Jon