[olug] @home connection to my own web page

Nathan Brown tbrownarcher at home.com
Mon Jun 25 07:24:21 UTC 2001

I have been fighting with @home for 2 months.
My surfing and downloading is fine..speeds pretty fast ... upload is
limited for some reason to very small (10k) or less.
I cannot send large email nor can I send anything of any size at all to
my web page.

Since there is no competition available for Cox Cabel they seem to be
trying minimally to help.  When I talk to them they send out a tech but
they tell me there is nothing wrong with my system.

A friend of mine can upload to my page but I can't .

All Cox keeps doing it sending out techs that tell me there is nothing
wrong with my system ..  I can't seem to get anywhere ... can you tell
me what to do ????

Anything would be helpful
thanks
Nate