[olug] Some info if people want to lock down their LINUX boxes

Rogers, John C NWD02 John.C.Rogers at nwd02.usace.army.mil
Tue Jun 19 23:03:55 UTC 2001

All,
The following link to the NSA http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/index.html shows
how they are working to lock down LINUX and making the code available for
all to use.  So if you care to trust the NSA, this may be the release for
you as a relatively locked down version.  Check it out, they even have
downloads and documentation.

John

PS This is neither an endorsement or recommendation of the product, just
passing information along from our Government security experts.  I know they
give us very valuable and relative security help.  They also have a how to
on locking up Windows 2000 (pun intended).