[olug] Network filtering with ipchains

Jon thechunk at thechunk.dhs.org
Fri Jun 15 22:12:59 UTC 2001

I am curious again about ipchains / iptables.  I know you guys have to be getting tired of my questions.  Anyway I have a computer for my kids and would like to block all outgoing traffic from there computer to the internet but still have them on my internal network.  OK that is the first step.  The second part is I would like to open connections for them to parent "approved" sites that we deem worthwhile / acceptable for them.  Anyway if anyone has done somethign like this I would love to hear about it.
-Jon W