[olug] lost in Omaha

Rogers, John C NWD02 John.C.Rogers at nwd02.usace.army.mil
Thu Jun 7 20:53:26 UTC 2001

Maybe the group should take a cue from the Omaha Oracle users group and send
out a reminder email the week before that always has the time, date,
location and directions to next meeting.  This would be helpful especially
if someone wants to forward details to someone else.  It has worked very
well for the Oracle group and they only meet quarterly, so new people never
would find it.

Just a thought,
John