[olug] lost in Omaha

Timothy G. O'Brien irishMASMS at netscape.net
Thu Jun 7 03:00:06 UTC 2001

Steve - you are not the only one. Hopefully you did not make the drive up. I did make the drive, and showed up to the College just before 6 pm, and could not figure out where it would be, hung around the computer lab for a bit, even had the library staff look in the room schedule to no avail.
Hopefully this is not a inkling of what to expect from the new leadership that was elected the last meeting. I would expect something better from Omaha.

Irish

olug at bstc.net wrote:

> Tried to attend the meeting but without decent directions inclueding
> help from people in the area was unable to find location.   Since I was
> looking forward to meeting for some time, kind of a bummer since I am
> from lincoln.
>
> Hopefully next time (maybe) I can find the right place.   (btw, i don't
> wear glasses, or should I?  who knows)
>

> Steve Elekes

   Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

   1951 South 15th Street