[olug] First August Meeting

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Sun Jul 22 05:16:36 UTC 2001

> Is the first August meeting on the 7th?

Yes

> Will this meeting be covering the topic that was tabled from
> the first July meeting on CIPE?

If those person(s) are willing/able to.

> The Installfest had some
> review on the web site. Is it possible for those that are not
> able to attend and those that miss now and then to be able to
> read a summary about each meeting on the web site?

If you ( and/or others ) are offering to write a summary of each meeting
you attend, I would be glad to post it.

> The list
> has mentioned several people that had shift changes so they
> no longer are able to attend with the current meeting
> schedule. The officers have also been part of that bunch over
> the last 3 months. Just asking.

I have a family, a full time job, and other projects ( like FSF coding,
and side jobs ) That is why I have not been able to make it to every
meeting. Adam Haeder ( Our Vice President ) has been out on
training/seminars the last two meetings. Jason Ferguson, the ex vice
president now lives in Texas. Thank you for bringing up the fact that
the last few months have been not as structured as they could/need to
be. I would like to take this opportunity to ask the members of olug,
all 159 of you, that if you feel you are up to talking about a topic at
an olug meeting, writing a review, or any other item of discussion
please either contact myself or Adam Haeder. Also, I am looking for
someone to keep the site up to date with happenings in olug, as well as
other miscellaneous administrivia revolving around the website and or
mailing list. This will not involve any html/php code writing, unless
you want too. Again, please contact myself or Adam Haeder on this.