[olug] Meeting info

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Sat Jul 7 01:35:44 UTC 2001

Hey gang
Since we had the meeting the normal time (last Tuesday), the next meeting
will also be the normal time (Thursday, July 19th), getting us back on
schedule. Unfortunately, I will be in Chicago at the Cisco Networkers
conference that night, so I will not be able to attend. I will make sure
someone is there to open up the lab. My presentation on cipe vpns will be
moved to August 7th.

Adam
VP