[olug] July 3 Meeting?

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Tue Jul 3 03:11:56 UTC 2001

I would have to go with the general rule here, 1 day is not enough
notice to change a meeting, however I guess if there is enough consensus
It can be done. Just for everyone's info, the schedule of meetings is
first Tuesday of every month and third Thursday, please plan to attend
or to argue if whether we should have one or not. I will be preparing
some miscellany discussion items that I will talk about, as well as any
ad-lib stuff we come up with if there was not already planned
presentations.