[olug] various junk - price is right

Neal Rauhauser isptech at americanrelay.com
Tue Jul 3 00:07:12 UTC 2001

         I am cleaning out my basement and I find the following stuff I
don't care to ever see again:

IO Magic Digital Camera 420 (a real turd, only for the desparate, in
original box with docs)

four 3com 509 ISA cards

gateway mainboard with p75 and 32 meg dram

media gx 266 mainboard with dimm (16 meg?)

ATX case with weak PS, used to house the media GX board

four hard disks - 120meg to 420meg

two PC power supplies (hint - run the mainboards without cases in your
super secret underground lab like I did)

350 meg toshiba 2.5" laptop HD

various books:
solaris essential reference
solaris security
Oreilly sendmail book (long live qmail!)
RHCE certification study guide (long live FreeBSD!)

software:
civilization: call to power for linux
redhat commercial boxed sets - 5.0, 5.1, 5.2

        I don't want a lot of administrative overhead in getting ride of
this crap - tell me you want it, get over hear and pick it up, and
you're not leaving anything behind when you go. If you're a broke
fourteen year old linux enthusiast I'll *consider* making a delivery if
you can't get a ride.

                                Neal 402-391-3930 home office
402-968-9617 cell