[olug] February OLUG Meetings (Two of Them!)

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sat Jan 27 00:25:09 UTC 2001

Okay, the time has come to announce the February meeting schedule.  As
of this month, OLUG will meet at least twice a month: First Tuesday and
Third Thursday.  So, here are the times and dates. Note: More details
will be put up on the website later.

Meeting 1
Date/Time: 6 Feb, 6:30 PM
Location: AIM Institute Classrooms, 44th and Douglas (more details on
the website)
Topic: Configuring Apache with MOD_SSL, MOD_PERL (hopefully), and
MOD_PHP (presented by me)

Meeting 2
Date/Time: 15 Feb, 6:30 PM
Location: Godfather's Pizza, 11345 Davenport Dr, Omaha (more details on
the website)
Topic: None

We'll also discuss future presentations/ideas/etc.

Hope to see everyone there. (Phil: if you show up for one of these
meetings we promise not to make you present... until at least next
month) Note that we have ALOT of subscribers to the mailing list, but
only about 25-30 people showing for the meetings. Bring your friends,
etc. We have plenty of room at the AIM facility (special thanks to Adam
Haeder for helping me set it up).

See everyone there.

Jason
El-Vice-Presidente