[olug] Nostalgia

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jan 23 22:25:51 UTC 2001

I think I still have a Linux Unleashed CD with a 1.0 kernel on it,
somewhere.  Slackware where you had to make disks to install it.

Bill

                    "brian"
                    <brian at bstc.n        To:     olug at bstc.net
                    et>                  cc:
                                         Subject:     [olug] Nostalgia
                    01/23/01
                    01:36 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    olug

buzz:/# cat /proc/version
Linux buzz 1.2.13 (root at bigkitty) (gcc version 2.7.0) #1 Wed Aug 23
03:23:21 CDT 1995
buzz:/#

Anyone have an older distribution?

Brian Roberson