[olug] Alpha

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Tue Jan 23 00:15:23 UTC 2001

Oh, forgot.... I also have an Ultra Classic sparc with 64Mb RAM/2Gb disk loaded with solaris 8, also a slew of other SUN junk, like extra disk boxes and scsi cables..... AND a 19" rack mount box that has a pentium 66 with 32Mb Ram and 2Gb SCSI disk, AND 4 very old Network general Sniffer server PC's, I think 2 of them have a fddi card for the sniffer and coax ethernet for the transport. AND... 2 hardware xterminals, one WYSE and one NCD, AND a 3com OfficeConnet hub, which has 4 ether ports and a built in modem that does ppp and IPNAT ( share dialup to 4 PC's ) that's brand new, in the box, only opened to play with... it has a dhcp server built into it, pretty neat... AND.................   A boatload of other crap, if you are looking for any used junk drop me a line, I may have it. The only reason I sent this to the list is that I would rather see the stuff go cheaply to a linux user that to some schmuck at the next computer fair!!

 again inquire off the list...

If you where wondering...... I AM CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET!!