[olug] module install

mesc mescie at home.com
Wed Jan 10 11:34:19 UTC 2001

I did have pmcia support compiled into in in case I needed it.In
hindsight if I ever did need it in the future it wouldn't be anytrouble
to recompile it in huh?So I took it out and recompiled it and did the
make modules and make modules_install I got the same error.It hast to be
something I added or need to add to the kernel because I recompiled,make
modules and  make modules_install'ed (gee did that sound right?...lol)
another kernel with no problem just messing around.Unless someone else
has an idea all I can do it keep  adding/removing things from  the kernel
untill it works right.

            Thank you,Gary Martin