[olug] Help for partition for SuSE 7.0

Chris M Miller cmmiller73 at juno.com
Wed Jan 10 00:09:53 UTC 2001

I'm trying to make a dual-boot machine with Windows 2000 Professional and
SuSE 7.0.  I boot off of the CD-ROM and then start using YAST2 and get to
the Custom Partitoning - For Experts Screen.  Unfortunally, they do not
give enough information on how to do this.

What I want to do is give both Windows and Linux 15GB on the Hard Drive
(its 30gb HD).  I get to this screen and then I get stuck

Device		Start		End		Size		Type
/dev/hdc/	0		1026		7,86GB		WDCWD307AA00BAA0
/dev/hdc1	0		3737		28.6GB		HPFS/NTFS

Then there are buttons to chose from:  Create, Delete, Edit, Reset &
Re-Read, Back, Abort Installation, and Next.  I'm not sure what to do

thanks,

-Chris