[olug] January Meeting #1

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Mon Jan 8 23:07:26 UTC 2001

Okay, Ive set up the monthly "pizza meeting", where the agenda is to sit
around, eat pizza, and talk about Linux.  No big agenda, etc, etc
(unless someone wants to bring a video projector).  Info is as follows:

Where: Godfather's Pizza *
11345 Davenport St
Omaha NE 68154
(402) 330-4111

When: Thursday, January 18 (wasnt available the Tuesday before)
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM (or whenever)

* I know that the last Godfather's wasnt the greatest, but two factors
came into play. 1: the free party room, 2: Trouble finding another pizza
place with a party room

This location IS handicapped accessible. I hope to see everyone there.

Jason
VP Dude