[olug] Distributions

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 19:33:59 UTC 2001

I suggest Debian as a distro to have.  I consider myself a half-assed
poor linux user and I have yet to get debian to install correctly.  A
nice feature of debian that is different than most other distros is all
the apt-get stuff.  It also seems as though rpms and debs are the two
most supported binary ways of distributing software.  Since Mandrake
supports rpm I think debian would be the next choice.

Eric