[olug] My console has fallen and it can't get up

dbw lug at robotz.com
Fri Feb 16 14:19:55 UTC 2001

Yer I actually tried this too, it was one of the first things I tried.
However the system is ATX architecture and hot plugging keyboards
and mice isn't the same as it was back in the AT days.

update: still waiting on serial cables I ordered...  :o(

Thanks everyone!

-Derek

At Wednesday, 14 February 2001, you wrote:

>Have you tried leaving a keyboard connected directly to the system or
>connecting the system to a different port on the KVM?
>
>It's not that we don't trust you about it being a hardware problem.
We want

____   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   commando at robotz.com   ___