[olug] Unix Resource Needed

dean fife deanf at home.com
Mon Feb 12 15:32:04 UTC 2001

OLUG

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, that was not my intention. I am not a
"recruiter" but a Unix/Linux consultant for Compaq, I do on-site consulting
for customers. I had an rush request pass my way that we did not have the
resources to fill and I thought I pass it along to this group. If this is
not proper for this group then please accept my apology, it was out if
ignorance not disrespect.

I would have replied sooner but I was out of town on a customers site last
week.

Thanks...

Dean Fife