[olug] Partition

mesc mescie at home.com
Sun Feb 11 02:50:57 UTC 2001

I want to install debian just to try it on the remaining 10 GB's of my
HDD but during the partitioning  part of my install it only sees the
partitions my mandrake is on and not the  remaining free space.I tried
cfdisk to see if I could format my free space to a ext2 filesystem so I
could continue with the install and fdisk in my limited knowledge won't
let me view any partitions at all.Any idea how I could get the debian
installl to see the free space?

                    Thank you,Gary Martin