[olug] Can't install

mesc mescie at home.com
Tue Feb 6 20:42:08 UTC 2001

Yesterday I installed a western digital 20 GB HDD because I needed more
space for linux,the installation  program had to install what it called
EZ-bios though and I'm wondering if that's causing my problem.My problem
being that when I insert my linux install floppy the computer ignores it
and just boots right into windows.I have floppy enabled to boot in the
bios.I also tried going right to the prompt where my linux CD is and
running install but I just get "bad command or filename".I looked and
install is there.Window is up and going  ok on my original 5.5 GB HDD
but how can I get my computer  to boot the linux install floppy?

            Thank you,Gary Martin