[olug] Unix Resource Needed

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 5 06:04:51 UTC 2001

On Sun 04 Feb 2001, Vincent wrote:

> If it's really that atrocious, go ahead and permenatly ban me too.

me too

In the final analysis it's food we need.  Shoes for the kids.  No greater
support could be provided for unix users than to provide them with
employment.  While there is certainly a kind of fishing for names by
recruiters that I don't think we need, and of course there's shear volume
of posts to be concerned with.  But vol of employment opportunity posts
has been minimal.  There is no problem here, just a misunderstanding.
You have my apology Dean, and thanks for posting the job opportunity.

Mike McNally		mmcnally3 at prodigy.net