[olug] Better Interviewing - Guaranteed!

POWER Hiring Coach coach at powerhiring.com
Tue Aug 28 20:15:01 UTC 2001

 <http://goto.powerhiring.com/execint0827>

POWER Hiring—Looking for a New Job?

	Last year getting a good job was easy, and every skill was in
demand. This year that's just not the case.

	Interviews can be tough and a single wrong answer can be a
deal-breaker. Many top candidates get 10-20% less than their peers
because they don't know how to create value during the interview.

	Don't let this happen to you. The Executive Interview
<http://goto.powerhiring.com/execint0827>  a 90-minute online workshop
will help you land the job you deserve. Interviewing help is just a
click away.

	Here's what you learn:

*	How to answer those notorious questions:

	*	Why are you looking for a new job? (Hint - it's not "a
better opportunity.")
	*	Tell me about your weaknesses.
	*	Why should we hire you for this position?

*	The hidden agenda
*	When to talk about money

	An Online Webinar Hosted live by POWER Hiring Recruiters. Who
better to teach you what the interviewer is looking for than the people
that train them to interview?
	Upcoming course dates:
	Wednesday, August 29th - 6:00 pm Eastern, 3:00 pm Pacific
	Thursday, September 6th - 7:00 pm Eastern, 4:00 pm Pacific

	100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you do not agree that our
seminar has met your needs, enhanced your "interview IQ" and delivered
results in your next interview, we will happily refund your money.

	Click Here to Register <http://goto.powerhiring.com/execint0827>

  _____

   To Unsubscribe go to: