ezmlm warning

olug-help at bstc.net olug-help at bstc.net
Tue Aug 28 14:57:57 UTC 2001

olug at bstc.net mailing list.

Messages to you from the olug mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the olug mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the olug mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <olug-get.123_145 at bstc.net>

send an empty message to: