[olug] looking for bargains

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Aug 27 15:51:11 UTC 2001

Ok, now I have to ask:  Why?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really not "up" on current video hardware.  I
like ATI cards, but my budget is a very small shoestring.

Bill

                    Jon
                    <thechunk at hom        To:     olug at bstc.net
                    e.com>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [olug] looking for bargains
                    08/27/01
                    10:39 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    olug

My only suggestion is spend the extra to get a geforce2 mx or ati radeon.
You will be greatful later.  gf2 mx 200 starts at 42.00 ( well worth it) or
a radeon LE for 60 dollars.
anyway my .02

-Jon W

For help contact olug-help at bstc.net - run by ezmlm