@home

Matt N winlinux-security at visto.com
Thu Aug 23 18:35:10 UTC 2001

I agree... however.. what about those people that don't have the knowledge to properly set up and configure a firewall... their systems are more vulnerable to attacks, thus allowing for viruses, DoS attacks, etc.. to propagate across the web. I think that it should be based solely on skill level and communications needs.