[olug] Anyone interested in a Kylix demonstration?

Mark Ericksen mnmfactory at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:41:18 UTC 2001

Hello all,

I am trying to determine if anyone would have an interest in having a
Borland Kylix demonstration/instruction. Kylix is a RAD tool to develop
Linux native executables. (Link: http://www.borland.com/kylix)

I am a Delphi developer by profession with a Linux interest. Kylix is a tool
that, when coupled with Delphi 6, allows you can easily create
cross-platform applications (Windows/Linux x86 architecture only). There is
a free version of Kylix that is downloadable. I want to know if there is
enough interest in it to give a demonstration/instruction.

I would be willing to provide a presentation for this purpose if it is
desired.

-Mark