[olug] Guinness

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Thu Sep 28 12:42:56 UTC 2000

Vincent,
We all KNOW you're a troublemaker.
Rado,
Obi Won was played by Alec Guiness in the original Star Wars and the 2
sequels that followed (I think he was in them in spirit???)

I would guess the name would be for Alec Guinness for Obi Won.  If that
was not the intention I'm sure it will be the result.
John

Vincent wrote:

> Rado Bonk wrote:
> > That is right. Obi Won was played by Liam Nesson. Does anybody know
> > somethin about next stable Mandrake release?
> >
> > Rado

John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator
Orent Graphics