[olug] portsentry

mesc mescie at home.com
Wed Sep 27 17:30:34 UTC 2000

I installed portsentry on this box just like I had it before but before
my firewall rules weren't right (basically I had no firewall......yikes)
Now when I boot up portsentry starts but when I try and test it by
scanning myself with nmap the logs show no scan,is this because my
firewall is blocking the scans or do I have something  misconfigured in
portsentry?I've looked over the configuration file quite a few times and
everything seems right there.

                            Thank you,Gary Martin