[olug] RedHat 7.0 available

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 20:04:16 UTC 2000

k, here's the skinny on the ftp site.

I have it set to 30 anonymous ftp users. It is on the University of
Nebraska - Lincoln campus and my connection to the hub is 10Mb/s.  I
don't know what the connection is from campus to anywhere else though.
I have easily pulled 300kB/s from metalab.unc.edu.  I assume that 30
users would not overtax my connection too bad and still give reasonable
download rates.

I need somebody to look around at the site and maybe do an nmap on it
and see if there r any holes i need to patch up.  Or can somebody give
me a website that will do a portscan for me?

I also need to get the ISO files for Redhat and maybe a couple others
if somebody would like them up.  I would also request that this site be
used for OLUG people primarily, but I'm not too picky and won't kick
people off unless I'm grumpy. :)

ee-epenne.unl.edu

Thanks

http://im.yahoo.com/