[olug] emacs book

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Tue Sep 26 02:14:31 UTC 2000

Oh boy editor wars! Where's the paintball guns?

I personally use jed (yes, i am a bit misguided). It does everything I
want in an editor, is small, fast, customizable, and easy to use. It's
keybindings are similar to emac's, but it's easy to pick up. I still know
how to use vi for when jed or emacs aren't available. Which is usually
long enough to get the system running and install jed. Not sure of the
url, search freshmeat, or check your distro.

Just my $.02

| Daniel Pfile        | I'm too cool for a signature |
| pfiled at marietta.edu |                              |